Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

I just wanted to pop in and tell all you wonderful mamma's out there HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY! I have had a very relaxing day today. We all went to church, then drove through Mcdonald's for a quick meal, and now I am back home literally doing nothing -- quite a switch from a regular day. Chance has been working on the yard since we got in and has 2 little helpers following his every move. Noah is getting his Sunday afternoon nap. We had a very busy, but fun Saturday. It started with tee ball, the VBS Meeting, the bday party, Lane's baseball game, then Sunday School picnic, and ended at a friends house with a fun game of PING-PONG! Boy it was exhausting, but still A LOT of fun. Oh and did I mention that Lil' Jaycie Keith spent the night Friday and kids were still awake @ 11:30!!!!!! They had a BLAST!!!!! Anyway, my wonderful husband and kids are taking me to Outback for dinner tonight and then it is time to hand back in those "glass slipper's" and get ready to start my week! CINDERELLA! CINDERELLA! I wouldn't have it any other way though!

Enjoy your day gals! You all deserve it!!!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too! You are such a wonderful mother and an inspiration to me! Thanks for being a wonderful "step-mom" to Jaycie! I love you, sis!

Kayla said...

I just now got this, but sounds like you had a very nice Mothers day! Have a nice week!
Love ya girl
Kayla

The Wilsons said...

Three cheers for Mc D's for Mother's Day! I thought I was the only momma there yesterday :-) Happy Mother's Day to you as well.

Haley said...

I had the golden arches too!Who needs a fancy lunch to be told we are loved?