Tuesday, May 15, 2007

GROSS BUT FUNNY

Today I stopped by the grocery store to grab a couple of items. I had all three kids with me. This is something I never do! Today though, it was worth a good laugh for us all. Of course I didn't have the camera.

After much threatening and careful instruction to each child about where his spot was on the buggy and how quick the trip was gonna be -- run in, get what we need, and leave. NOTHING EXTRA. The kids all agreed and into the market we went. Matthew and Lane were under the buggy and Noah was sitting like a "big boy" on top. We had finished with our list and were headed for the checkout line when all of sudden Lane came whirling out from under the buggy "AHHHHHH" he screamed -- I looked up to find him (mostly the top of his head) covered in spit up -- I turned to Noah and he had a big "sigh of relief" grin stretched across his face -- Yep, you got it, he had christened Lane with his puke! GROSS but waaaaaay funny! Needless to say we purchased a roll of paper towels and opened them before we even got to the checkout line! That's right, there is NEVER a dull moment when the boys are involved.

4 comments:

The Wilsons said...

We'd be in a world of hurt if God hadn't granted Moms His blessing to "open things at the grocery store before purchasing."

Haley said...

HA!!

Kayla said...

that is too funny!

Tasha said...

priceless!