Monday, August 11, 2008

Back in the Saddle

This past weekend the boys and I went on one last summer hurrah to Mimi's and Pop's house. The boys had a ball to say the least. In fact, Lane still wishes he was there!! After falling off the horse when he was 2 years old, he has FINALLY gotten the courage to get back in the saddle again. I think he may be the next, "urban cowboy". He has been learning this summer to ride by himself. He asks all the time when are we gonna get a horse (to keep here) -- for now I hope he can be satisfied going to Mississippi! I have about all I care to feed with a husband, 3 boys, a cat named Salley, 8 Jersey Giant chickens, a rooster named Frank, and now a puppy named Zoey!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Becky said...

Lane should be a model!!! I love these pictures.

Vanessa said...

Too cute and how much fun! I think you could swing a horse too...lol...of course you would have to get 3 so all the boys could have their own!

Anonymous said...

A puppy???????

Anonymous said...

Priceless pictures!! Linda