Monday, August 18, 2008

Welcome To 3rd Grade

Today Celebrates back to school. Lane is in the 3rd grade. Or as he puts it, the big man on campus. He is very excited about being a 3rd grader. His homeroom teacher is Mrs. Turner and she will be team teaching with Mrs. Schilling. Those were his top picks for teachers so he was thrilled about that as well. I think it is going to be an exciting year. We had our annual back to school breakfast with friends as Sonic this morning!! What a good time we had!! I had planned on waking Lane up this morning but when I came through the living room at 6 a.m. there he sat on the couch dressed and ready to go. He said "morning mom"! I was SHOCKED!! He says he is going to het up by himself this year, but we will sea how long that lasts!! Stay tuned as Matthew will be starting Kindergarten next week.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Wilsons said...

I don't know who was more ready for school, us or the kids! I heard that our dog was really lonely today, though :-(

Haley said...

Hope y'all have a great year!

Anonymous said...

I still think of Lane as only being 1 grade under Corbin...Yes I do L-O-V-E the uniforms. Even Corbin said at the end of the day he was not bothered by them anymore. And I like not having to tell him to go back upstairs and find something that matches!

Sarah said...

I loved seeing the pictures of all the boys getting ready for 3rd grade. I really wish Payton was right there with them! Matthew's fashion sense is very similar to Kendall's. Too funny! Unfortunately we don't have uniforms. Kendall will try to go to school like that. You have such great kids! They were always fun to hang out with in church. Payton and Kendall will miss them !!