Monday, July 9, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!




July 5th was my 29th Birthday!!! WOW!!! I use to think that was old!!!
I bought myself a new camera lens -- however, Chance does goes to work everyday so that I could afford to buy it. He would have gotten it for me, I was just impatient and bought it for myself a week early!!!

He and the boys surprised me with a "scrumptious" birthday dinner. Overcooked fish from Brookshire's and a bag of potato chips!!! DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS????
I didn't think so until I got the "cookie cake" that read "Happy 29th b-day", written in chicken scratch!!!! LOL!!!! Chance said he was afraid to let the guy write "birthday" on it for fear it would say "BIRFDAY"! You can figure that one out for yourself!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

All kidding aside, it was a perfect evening spent with my boys!!!! I wouldn't have changed a thing about it!!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

happy late birthday!!! Every year I remember your anniversary the 25th right? but never remember which day the birthday is!!
love ya!

Tasha said...

Well you could have come over for homemade chicken enchilades and choc cake if I had gotten may act together sooner, sorry. They were good!!!!

The Wilsons said...

Nothing like a Birthday Celebration "in your honor" when you're not there! Don't they do that for dead presidents?