Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Prayer Works

Today, I made what I thought was going to be a quick stop by Office Depot. I made my purchases, and off to the car I went. I stopped by Sonic to grab lunch for the guys at my shop. Upon returning to the shop, I grabbed my purse to get out of the car -- much to my surprise, it was much lighter than usual!!! Oh my gosh!!!!! My wallet wasn't in it!! It was in my purse when I left Office Depot!!! I didn't use it at Sonic b/c that $ was in my pocket. I threw the food inside and dashed back to the parking lot of Office Depot. I got in my car, said "please Lord, let my wallet still be in the parking lot!" A few moments later, my cell phone rang with the last digits of the # being 6666!!! YIKES!!!! Any way, you won't believe it!!!! Mrs. Janice White from church was calling to let me know that one of the Sheriff's deputies had found my wallet. And yes, you guessed it. It was in the parking lot of Office Depot!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!!

See, God does answer prayers, no matter how BIG or how SMALL they may seem.

"Believe, Prayers Works." (quoted by Ben Powell -- Ethan's dad)

2 comments:

The Wilsons said...

I BELIEVE!!!

Vanessa said...

Wow what a story! That's great that you found it!