Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's a Man Thang.......

Lane has picked up a disgusting new habit --- SPITTING!!!! Matthew has decided to copy him and picked up the habit as well. I can't stand it!!!!! Anyway, this past weekend, I think I spent the vast majority of it telling him to stop!! At the zoo yesterday, Lane looked at me and said, "might as well get use to it, it's just a man thang!" I couldn't help but laugh -- I told him that "it was a "mama thang to not like it, so he might as well get use to the nagging!"

3 comments:

The Wilsons said...

Sounds more like a Daddy-thing to me. That is, it should be up to Daddy to set the example that spitting is not a "cool thing" and not to be done in public!

The Wilsons said...

As someone stated earlier...BOYS ARE GROSS!

Tasha said...

Not only boys are gross, but I have a little girl who spits! I have to agree with Annie that dad should be setting an example,but with Jason and Chance there is no hope. Jaycie spit in the floorboard of my car the other day, she said her daddy did it so she could too!