Wednesday, October 10, 2007

LIKE I SAID....

NEVER A DULL MOMENT!!!!!!

Monday and Tuesday, I spent the day at home with my Rebath Installer anticipating what my bathroom was gonna look like. It actually turned out better than I ever imagined. Now, to pick out the paint. I picked out the most rich Java Brown. I have been waiting a long time to have my brown and blue room and decided the boys bathroom would be the perfect place. Last night upon leaving choir practice, I got a phone call from Chance with a voice of desperation!!! He said, HURRY!!! Get home, Matthew has dumped the whole gallon of paint on the bathroom floor! When I pulled up in the driveway, Matt met me at front door. "It was an accident!" he proclaimed. I trotted to the bathroom -- there sat chance on the toilet, not using it, but looking desperate! All I could do was laugh -- there was my beautiful Java paint puddled in my bathroom floor. Yes, splashed all over my crisp white walls, spattered on my crisp white toilet and vanity. No use getting worked up, the damage had apparently been done. Poor Lane just took the boys and went and shut them up with him in my bedroom. I guess he knew they were better off in the other end of the house. Of course, it was ALL Matthew's fault according to Chance. He wonders why I don't do projects with the boys when I am home alone! DUH!! Needless to say, thankfully, we got it all cleaned up. But like I said, it is NEVER a dull moment!!!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Well, at least it was in the right room...HAHAHA! Hope it all works out for ya!