Saturday, October 6, 2007

Wheeeew!!!

What a busy week it has been!!! Sorry it has been awhile since my last update!!! Don't you just hate it when people don't update our blogs -- sometimes it can be like missing your favorite t.v. show or soap opera!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, Gram went in the hospital on Monday. I am happy to report she got home Thursday and seems to be feeling better each day. She still has a little ways to go as her eye still won't open. Doctor says we will worry about that a later time. The boys are doing great. Matt and Lane are busy with school and preschool, and Noah is busy trying to figure out which "mountain" to climb next.

This is going to be a busy week as well. We will kick it off in our NEW Sanctuary and kids building at church!!! How exciting!!!! Come Join us!!! Then REBATH will be at my house Monday and Tuesday redoing our bathroom -- hopefully I will get it painted before then, if not, it is sure to be there for me. Gram and Noah have doctors appointments this week. Noah is turning 1 year old on the 13th -- yes, that's right, it's already been a whole year!!!! I wish I was happy about him getting "older", but I am not. Lane is getting baptized Sunday the 14th and Mom and Dad will be joining us for that!!!

Sorry to bore you all with such a BLAH BLAH BLAH post, but now at least you are all updated on my life!!! Seems I will just be going in different directions the next few weeks, will update as often as I can!!!!

1 comment:

The Wilsons said...

You're a great MOM (babysitter, nurse, taxi-driver, teacher, event coordinator, referee, etc.)!