Tuesday, October 9, 2007

An Uninvited Guest

Last night, I opened the door to walk Elisa (little girl from next door) home. My head was nearly taken of Tweety Bird! A little wren seemed to have taken up residency in my wreath and then decide it liked my house (inside) better. That is until it was faced with 3 screaming little boys. It flew around my living room for the better part of 30 minutes. If I moved, or the boys moved, it was buzz our heads. The boys ended up hiding our in my bedroom until I managed to get it out of the house.

Is it gone yet?

I don't think Noah was as scared of the bird as he was from the other two hollering. Matthew wanted to shoot it with his BB gun and couldn't understand why I wouldn't let him!!!

SEE I KEEP TELLING YA'LL, THERE IS NEVER A DULL MOMENT AT OUR HOUSE!!! IF YOU EVER GET BORED AND NEED ENTERTAINING, STOP ON BY. THE DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN!!

1 comment:

The Wilsons said...

Maybe you should close that "open" door to keep the birds out! lol