Wednesday, October 10, 2007

OOPS! It Happened AGAIN!

Chance assured me the other night after Tweety Bird left, that I wouldn't have move my wreath to another door. Well, HE WAS WRONG!!!! He told me the only reason she had nested there to begin with was because it was fixing to rain. So, I didn't move it. Needless to say, the wreath has been moved after Chance swung a broom at her for another 30 minutes this morning as she flew throughout my living room. She darted in just as he opened the door to leave for work! This time I had to rearrange my living because she rather enjoys my trees and flower arrangements. If she comes back again, she is gonna have to have a Tax I.D. number with her!!!

2 comments:

The Wilsons said...

COMPROMISE!!! Put it on the front door and let her nest. Yall don't use it anyway and she won't take up much room :)

Vanessa said...

Just let her stay and give her a name. Your house is crazy enough that I don't think anyone would notice!