Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Matthew Moves Up.....

"Oh yeaaaah Baaabee', I get to go to Mrs. Sharon's class today!"

Matthew enjoys his cookie while Noah plays at Parent Night.

Matthew shows Mrs. Sharon that he can do the magnets.

Matthew cheered these words on our way out the door yesterday. He is still going to the same daycare/preschool he has always gone to , but this year he is the BIG MAN ON CAMPUS. When I picked him yesterday afternoon, Miss Marlene, the director, told me she felt sure Matthew would work out as a substitute if any teachers has to be away. Seems he spent most of his day keeping everyone (all the kiddos) in line. Telling them all the the rules, you know like which bathroom to use, how to walk in line, whether you should be talking or not. I am hoping they will consider paying him to go there instead of me having to pay!!! HAHAHAHA He is very excited to have his "bestest" friend, Jaycie Keith, and Adrienne Vickers joining him this year. According to him, he took good care of them yesterday and is thrilled to have them there! Here's to a great year.

I asked Matthew what he learned at preschool he said, "um, nuttin', cause I already knowed everysang"! That was a typical Matthew answer, but it sounds like he has ALOT to learn!!!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Big man on campus?? They grow up so fast! How cute is he!