Thursday, September 13, 2007

Words From My Children

This morning, I was getting Matthew dressed for school. He was standing on my bed and lost his balance and fell backwards. He laughed and said, "Momma, I can't stand up good cause I don't have a perch!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew, as most of you know, knows EVERYTHING. His new thing to say about something is "You know how I know that? ---Cause my brain told me."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had spent the better part of my day Thursday picking up the house -- I had piled things into two baskets, one for Lane's room and one for Matthew's room. When the boys got home I said, very generously, that if they would HELP me unload the baskets in their rooms and correctly put the stuff away, I would pay each of them $3.00. Matthew and I quickly got his done and I moved on to Lane's room -- we got two or three items put away and he said, "I am gonna go in here and do this (can't remember what it was exactly), when you get done putting those things away, just set my $3.00 on my bed!" I couldn't help but laugh, cause he was serious! Chance says he would make a very good spoiled rich child -- Sorry for him that doesn't look to be a very promising future!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noah has mastered DAAAADAAAAA and MMMMAA

1 comment:

The Wilsons said...

Sounds like Lane is headed for C.E.O.!